Re-opening soon with Govt approved Safety Protocols
To Hire/Rent Our Boats For Your Event, Log on to www.GOABOATPARTY.com
The One Stop Site for Customised Boat Parties in Goa.. Your Party, Your Way!
- How long is the cruise?
The duration of the cruise is one hour.
- What does a single ticket include?
A single ticket includes entry to the carnival village, a fun-filled, hour-long evening cruise on a boat with a live DJ performance, three Goan folk dances and sightseeing along the river Mandovi.
- What do you mean by "full ticket for children above 3 feet"?
Any child above the height of 3 feet has to buy a full ticket. Any child below this height is free.
- Does the ticket include any beverage or food?
No, it does not - food & beverages can be bought at an additional price on each boat.
- Is there a toilet on the boat?
Yes, there is a toilet on the boat.
- What is 'Goa Boat Cruises'?
The four main boat cruise operators have come together to create a single window system of ticketing at the Panjim Jetty. The operators are Paradise Cruises, Royal Cruises, Coral Queen and GTDC (Goa Tourism Development Corporation)
- Are all the boats same?
All the boats only differ in size and capacity - the program, itinerary, duration, setup, music etc are all standardized.
- Can we choose a particular boat?
No - the boats operate on a rotation basis every evening. If you are willing to wait for a particular, you can. All the boats have a similar setup and program.
- What do you mean by "outside beverages and food are not allowed"?
Passengers are not allowed to carry any liquor from outside - there is a bar counter which sells liquor on each boat.
Food for infants is allowed - other food items are not allowed - there is a snacks counter which sells snacks on each boat.
- What do you mean by "heavy bags are not allowed"?
Heavy bags and luggage are not allowed - ladies are allowed to carry a purse and gents, a backpack. No other bags are allowed. The bags will be checked by our security staff.
- Is there a storage rooms for bags and luggage?
No, there is not storage room - we recommend that you keep your bags in your hotel room or car.
- Are tickets assigned for particular seats on the boat?
No, the seats are on a first-come-first-serve basis - the boats do not take more passengers than the number of seats.
- What is the address of the boarding point of the cruise?
Goa Boat Cruises,
Below the Mandovi Bridges,
Panjim - Goa.
- Do the Bar and Snacks counters accept credit cards?
No, the bar and snacks counters does not accept credit card payments.
- Are cameras allowed on the Boat?
Yes, cameras for pictures and videos are allowed on the boat. However, professional filming cameras and other equipment are NOT allowed and any recorded content cannot be used for commercial purposes without the consent of the management of the boat.