Daily Evening Cruise – Sundown Cruise
Sundown Cruise - OPEN EVERYDAY
Enjoy a Sundown Boat Cruise with Paradise Cruises for 1 hour on the river Mandovi with DJ Music, Dance Performances, Sightseeing & Seating.
TICKET MRP: (call us for family & group discounts on 8888002662)
- Rs.500/- for Normal ticket (ticket applicable for anyone above 3 feet height)
- Rs.700/- for VIP Ticket (ticket applicable for anyone above 3 feet height) - NOT Available in the months of June to September
TIMINGS: (REPORTING TIME)
- 7.15pm to 8.15pm (1 hour) - SUNDOWN
- Entry to Sundown Cruise on the river Mandovi
- DJ music with various dancing rounds
- 3 Goan Dances + Fun
- Sightseeing from the boat
VIP is Not Available in the months of June to September
- All of the Above
- Front Area Seating
- 1 Complimentary Item (1 Soft Drink with Chips Packet / 1 Beer / 1 Breezer)
Additional Beverages & Snacks can be purchased at the Food & Beverage Counter on additional payment (cards not accepted due to range issues - Cash or UPI accepted)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: (FOR CUSTOMERS)
- Pay Parking is opposite our location - Put this link into Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pcGkRaHN3ytC9KGL6
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Decision of management is final.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- Ticket applicable for a child above 3 feet height.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.