Daily Evening Cruise – River Carnival
Please Book the "Sunset Cruise for 1.5 hours"
Boat Cruises de Goa offers fun-filled, hour-long evening cruises on Goa's best cruise boats. Sailing on the river Mandovi, whilst enjoying a lovely view of Panjim, the capital city of Goa, the cruise also has Music, Goan folk dances and sightseeing along the river.
(Please note that Paradise Cruises has joined the government single window system under "Goa Boat Cruises" - under this,
all four of Goa’s best boat operators operate their boats with a uniform entertainment program & sightseeing)
- 1 Hour Cruise on the river Mandovi
- Live DJ music - varying from popular retro tracks to favourite Bollywood item numbers
- 3 Goan folk dances - Dekni, Koti Fugdi (Konkani folk dances) and Corredinho (a Portuguese folk dance)
- Sightseeing in Panjim from the vantage point of the river
- Beverages and Snacks can be purchased at the Bar & Snacks Counter upon additional payment (cards not accepted due to range issues)
Terms and Conditions
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Boarding pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The G.B.C management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The G.B.C. management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the G.B.C. management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Children above 3 feet in height have to purchase a full ticket.
- Govt. of Goa Covid-19 Health Guidelines & SOPs to be followed.