Book Dinner Cruise
Dinner Cruise is ONLY ON SATURDAYS
Paradise Cruises offers a unique 2 hours Evening Boat Cruise on Saturday Night with Music, Dances, Games, Snacks, Dinner Buffet, Desserts with Reserved Table Seating on the scenic River Mandovi overlooking Panaji – Goa’s Capital City.
Prices: (Call us on 8888002662 for Discount Offers)Rs.1,750/- per adult (15 years & above)
Rs.1,250/- per child (4 years to 14 years)
APPLY DISCOUNT COUPON CODE: PC250
Reporting Time: 7.30pm
(To Get Rs.250/- off per Ticket)
Cruise Timings: 7.45pm - 9.45pm (2 hours) - ON SATURDAYS ONLY
- 2 Hour Cruise on the river Mandovi
- DJ music
- Reserved Table Seating
- 3 Dances + Fun & Games
- Sightseeing from the vantage point of the river
- 1 Complimentary Soft Drink
- Snacks – 4 items (2 veg & 2 non veg)
- Dinner Buffet – 9 items (2 veg, 2 non veg, 1 salad, 1 rice, 1 dal, chapatti, papad, pickle, curd)
- Desserts – 2 items
- Additional Beverages can be purchased at the Bar & Snacks Counter upon additional payment (cards not accepted due to range issues - Cash / UPI accepted)
Terms and Conditions
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Boarding pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the G.B.C. management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Decision of management is final.
- No Bags are allowed on the boat – handbags will be checked by the security.
- No Outside Drinks & Eatables are allowed on the boat.
- A Child in the age group of 4 to 14 years will be considered as a child.
- This Cruise is only for Couples & Families. (No Groups of Stags allowed)
- It is mandatory for all guests to wear a mask.
- All health & safety guidelines, as directed by the Govt. of Goa on preventive measures to contain spread of COVID-19 will be strictly followed.