Book Dinner Cruise
Paradise Cruises offers fun-filled, 2 hours dinner cruises. Sailing on the river Mandovi, whilst enjoying a lovely view of Panjim, the capital city of Goa, the cruise also has Dinner, Music, Goan folk dances and sightseeing along the river.
- 2 Hour Cruise on the river Mandovi
- Live DJ music - varying from popular retro tracks to favourite Bollywood item numbers
- 3 Dances + Fun & Games
- Sightseeing in Panjim from the vantage point of the river
- 1 Welcome Drink + Plated Snacks (2 veg + 2 non veg)
- Dinner Buffet (2 veg + 2 non veg + 6 accompaniments)
- Desserts (2 items)
- Beverages can be purchased at the Bar & Snacks Counter upon additional payment (cards not accepted due to range issues)
Terms and Conditions
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Boarding pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the G.B.C. management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Adult Ticket is for individuals from 16 years & above.
- Child Ticket is for children from 6 years to 15 years.