Book Sunset Cruise
Sunset Cruise on Paradise (Xmas & New Years Season Special)
- Everyday from 22nd December, 2019 to 4th January, 2020.
- 14 Dates
Rs.1,000/- per adult
Rs.500/- per child (Child above 3 feet – below 3 feet free)
Automatic Promo Offers:-
- 5% Discount for Booking Online
- 10% Discount if booked 48 hours in Advance
- 15% Discount if your Group Size is 20 or more
Sunset Boat Cruise for 2 hours on the river Mandovi with Music, Dances, Games & Sightseeing along with a Complimentary Beverage & Snack.
Timings: (Reporting time)
5.15pm to 7.15pm (2 hours)
- 2 hours Sunset Cruise on the river Mandovi
- DJ music
- Dances + Fun & Games
- Sightseeing from the boat
- 1 Complimentary Beverage (Soft Drink / Beer)
- 1 Veg Snack (Samosa / Batata Vada / Hot Corn / Chaat – choice on availability)
- Additional Beverages & Snacks can be purchased at the Food & Beverage Counter on additional payment (cards not accepted due to range issues)
Terms and Conditions: (for Customers)
- Customer has to carry Valid Govt approved ID Proof + Trip / Booking ID to collect the Board pass.
- A single boarding pass is strictly entitled to single seat only.
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled or refunded.
- Customers have to report to the boarding point 15 minutes before departure so as to avoid missing the cruise and inconvenience on this account.
- The boarding pass should be retained till the end of the cruise.
- Admission on board is on first-come-first -serve basis.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The Paradise Cruises management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute risk to the persons on board.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry any food and beverages items on board.
- Knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, heavy baggage, firearms and ammunition, including toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger's cabin.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- The management is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Child Ticket is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Decision of management is final.
- Snack Choice is Subject to Availability.